WS-1 HM Database Software
The WS-1 weigh station automatically scans RFID tagged animals when weighed and reports the scan ID to the HM Database Software together with the weigh information. This way body weight is entered into the HM Database Software directly associated to the animal’s ID.
- General metabolic process
- Impact of treatment on health/behavior
- Food preference
- Eating behavior
Features Automatic Data Acquisition Avoids Errors
- Designed for automated Body Weight measurements
- Allows uninterrupted correlation between animal weight and ID directly stored in the database
- ISO FDXB RFID tag identification of animal directly at scale
- SNUG 1500 standard scale
- Single USB connection connects RFID and scale to the Lab PC
- LCD Backlight display, RFID LED indicator
- Auto calibration
Body Weight entered directly into the database
The WS-1 automatically weighs and scan RFID tagged animals and sends information to the HM Database Software that directly associates the received data with the specific animal being weighed. This way human error is eliminated and the weighing process made efficient and fast.
The animals are identified using ISO FDXB RFID tags, e.g. DataMars®, Pet-ID®, e-Vet®. Tagging is a safe way of identifying individual animals.
HM-NET Network Database Software allows multiple weigh stations to be used.
|RFID reader frequency||FRFID||134.2||kHz||ISO FDXB|
|Cable connection||Con-Phys||USB||USB 1.0|
|Weight of station||WWS-1||5||kg|